The Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships are designed to recognize and reward the great steps students are taking to fight hunger in our communities across the United States. By submitting an application, you agree that what you send will be deemed non-confidential and you grant Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation and Sodexo, Inc. (along with its subsidiaries and affiliates) the right to use, copy, modify, edit, publish, transmit, and display your submission via any media, and that Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation and Sodexo, Inc. will be free to use your name and other identifying information, unless you specifically request in writing that we not do so.
Applications close on Dec. 5, 2017. All Community Service Recommendations must be submitted by Dec. 11, 2017. Winners will be notified in March 2018, and a list of all winners will be posted on www.SodexoFoundation.org in June. Only winners will be notified.
1. All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited educational institution (kindergarten through graduate school) in the United States. All applicants must be ages 5-25 and meet the age requirement by Oct. 5, 2017.
2. All applicants must have demonstrated on-going commitment to their community by performing unpaid volunteer services impacting hunger in the United States within the last 12 months.
3. All applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States who reside in the contiguous United States, Alaska, and Hawaii only.
4. Volunteer services performed by applicant must help non-family members.
5. If applicant is selected as a potential national Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship recipient or regional Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Honoree, in order to be confirmed as a winner, the student's parent or legal guardian must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Assignment of Rights.
6. Scholarship funds awarded to winners must be used for tuition and related fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses at an accredited post-secondary education institution.