1. In general, you need a high school diploma.
2. You usually have to demonstrate your talent and ability at auditions.
3. To be an announcer or other broadcaster, you usually need a college radio or television arts diploma and may require training/experience. Announcers need specialized voice training.
4. To be a circus performer or acrobat, you may need to study at a circus school.
5. To be a model, you usually need modelling courses.
6. Many performers acquire their training under the guidance of another performer.