(2) Sponsored by TD Bank, two scholarships of $7,000.00 each per year are offered. They can be renewed for up to four years for each recipient. TD Bank will also offer the option of summer employment, subject to the bank’s usual terms of summer employment, during the duration of the scholarship.
1. A Black Canadian student of African or Caribbean descent who is:
2. A Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
3. Between 17 to 30 years of age as of September 1st of the year in which the scholarship is applied for;
4. Enrolled in a full time degree (undergraduate or graduate), diploma or certificate program at a Canadian college or university for the academic year commencing in the year in which the scholarship application is submitted. Students commencing their studies in the Fall are eligible.